CITY OF SAN LUIS
POSITION: POLICE RECRUIT
OPENS: Monday July 23rd, 2012
CLOSES: Monday August 6th, 2012
SALARY: $ 15.16 p/ hour
SUMMARY: Entry level classification for purpose of acquiring training to achieve Arizona Peace Officer Standards and Training Board (AZ POST) certification. Duration not to exceed six months.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must meet Arizona Peace Officer Standards and Training (AZ POST) AND City of San Luis standards for appointment as a police officer;
- Must be 21 years of age by the time of graduation from Police Academy
- REQUIRED- Possession of current Arizona Type D driver’s license
- Ability to serve our community with courtesy and respect
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- San Luis residency preferred
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Please see job description
TO APPLY: Application and background check consent required. Resumes without applications will not be considered. Request and submit application:
1090 E. Union ST.
P.O. Box 1170
San Luis, AZ 85349
Tel: (928) 341-8579
Fax: (928) 722-6773
CITY OF SAN LUIS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Women, minorities, and the physically challenged are encouraged to apply.
We enforce a drug-free environment for our employees
And may require drug screening during employment.