POSITION: OFFICE SUPPORT SPECIALIST FOR POLICE DEPARTMENT, non-exempt position
OPENS: Monday July 23rd, 2012
CLOSES: Monday August 6th, 2012
SALARY: $9.96 per hour
SUMMARY: Under general supervision, performs administrative activities in support of the San Luis Police Department.
- MUST HAVE at least 1 year of clerical experience
- MUST HAVE keyboard speed of at least 50 wpm
- MUST HAVE excellent communication skills; reading, writing and speaking English and Spanish
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Ability to get along with others
- Ability to pass extensive background including polygraph examination
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
See job description.
TO APPLY: Resumes in lieu of application will not be accepted but may accompany application. Request and submit application to
1090 E. Union ST.
P.O. Box 1170
San Luis, AZ 85349
Tel: (928) 341-8579
Fax: (928) 722-6773
CITY OF SAN LUIS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Women, minorities, and the physically challenged are encouraged to apply